Hello Chapman University!
This year's Community of Readers program at the Leatherby Libraries begins Monday May 22, 2017!
It is time to visit the library and check out some books to start reading.
Participating in this program is super fun and super easy. Simply read a book in the Leatherby Libraries collection, write a short review on this blog site, and you WIN prizes!
1. Select a book from Leatherby Libraries.
2. Read the book during the program dates.
3. Submit a brief 2-3 sentence review to the Community of Readers website.
4. You're a member!
5. Submit more reviews to win more prizes.
Please let us know if you have any questions email us
About the Community of Readers
- Leatherby Libraries Community of Readers
- Established in 2007 by the Leatherby Libraries, the Community of Readers is the summer reading program for Chapman University. This program is open to everyone who has borrowing privileges at the Leatherby Libraries and a current library account, including students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Members select books from the Leatherby Libraries and receive prizes upon submission of their first review. The only requirement is that books must be obtained through the Leatherby Libraries.