| Title | Red Queen |
| Author | Victoria Aveyard |
| Call Number | PS3601.V493 R43 2015 |
| Location | 3rd Floor Muth |
| Rating | Recommended |
| Book Review | I read this book after reading another reader's review. I picked up the book on Friday and finished on Sunday. It was a quick, easy but surprisingly good read. It begins like every YA novel: ordinary girl likes ordinary boy but also loves the prince. But how this story evolves! The protagonist, Mare Barrow, blossoms from a poor maiden into a young woman with a story I want to finish reading. I look forward to following through with the series! |
| Submitted By | Danielle Blair |
| Department or Major | Event Scheduling Services |
| Status | Staff |
| Chapman Email | dblair@chapman.edu |
About the Community of Readers
- Leatherby Libraries Community of Readers
- Established in 2007 by the Leatherby Libraries, the Community of Readers is the summer reading program for Chapman University. This program is open to everyone who has borrowing privileges at the Leatherby Libraries and a current library account, including students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Members select books from the Leatherby Libraries and become eligible to receive prizes upon submission of their first review.
Monday, July 1, 2019
Red Queen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment