About the Community of Readers

My photo
Established in 2007 by the Leatherby Libraries, the Community of Readers is the summer reading program for Chapman University. This program is open to everyone who has borrowing privileges at the Leatherby Libraries and a current library account, including students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Members select books from the Leatherby Libraries and become eligible to receive prizes upon submission of their first review.

Search the Library Catalog

Search the Library Catalog
Click to Navigate to the Leatherby Libraries homepage

Monday, July 15, 2019

One of Us is Lying

TitleOne of Us is Lying
AuthorKaren M. McManus
Call NumberMcNaughtons
Location1st Floor McNaughton
RatingRecommended
Book ReviewMurder mysteries with unreliable narrators are not usually my thing, but at about the halfway mark, I started to genuinely like and then get totally invested in the characters. This book kept me guessing until the end (and what a worthy twist), and left me wanting more story, more time with these characters I came to care about. I cannot wait for the sequel in 2020.
Submitted ByAlexis Tai
Department or MajorCareer and Professional Development
StatusStaff
Chapman Emailatai@chapman.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment