Tuesday, June 13, 2017

The Theory of Light and Matter

TitleThe Theory of Light and Matter
AuthorAndrew Porter
Call NumberPS 3616 .O75 T47 2010
Location2nd Floor Humanities
RatingHighly Recommended
Book ReviewThe Theory of Light and Matter is a collection of ten, first person short fiction stories.  The subjects are relatable and I found myself becoming increasingly introspective on my own life experiences - from childhood to adulthood. The story that is also the book's namesake is my favorite, and not just because I work for a university. The best part about a book of short stories is that you feel like you've read multiple books in one sitting - and Andrew Porter's stories are no different. If you're haunted by nostalgia and wonder how the choices you make in life define who you are, this book is for you.
Submitted ByMeagan Maureen O'Shea
Department or MajorDodge College
StatusStaff
Chapman Emailoshea@chapman.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment