Thursday, June 2, 2016

Dreaming Spies



Title
Dreaming Spies
Author
Laurie R. King
Call Number
MCNAUGHTON
Location
1st Floor McNaughton
Rating
Highly Recommended
Book Review
This is one book in a series about Mary Russell, a young girl who finds herself involved in a wonderful relationship with a retired Sherlock Holmes.  Each book is a gem, including this one.  If you are a fan of Sherlock Holmes and enjoy reading books that pay worthy homage to Doyle's originals, then start with The Beekeeper's Adventure.  I hope you enjoy the books as much I as have!
Submitted By
Robin Pendergraft
Department or Major
Schmid
Status
Staff
Chapman Email

1 comment:

  1. I just started this one! Love the Mary Russell-Sherlock Holmes novels - I'll post my review of this one as soon as I finish it.

    ReplyDelete