Thursday, July 2, 2015

A Wrinkle in Time



Title
A Wrinkle in Time
Author
Madeleine L’Engle
Call Number
PS3523.E55 W756 1997
Location
3rd Floor Muth
Rating
Highly Recommended
Book Review
When I saw this on the banned books list I knew I had to chime in.  As a young person who devoured every book I could find and was always looking for something new, this was one book I went back to again and again.   When I was growing up, this was one of the few fantasy novels written for kids.   Now, it seems like you can't find a kids/teen book that's not fantasy in some way (and I try to read all of them!).  
To make a long story short, this book stands the test of time and would be a wonderful gift for a "young" person who loved Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, etc.
Submitted By
Robin Pendergraft
Department or Major
Schmid
Status
Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment