About the Community of Readers

My photo
Established in 2007 by the Leatherby Libraries, the Community of Readers is the summer reading program for Chapman University. This program is open to everyone who has borrowing privileges at the Leatherby Libraries and a current library account, including students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Members select books from the Leatherby Libraries and receive prizes upon submission of their first review. The only requirement is that books must be obtained through the Leatherby Libraries.

Search the Library Catalog

Search the Library Catalog
Click to Navigate to the Leatherby Libraries homepage

Friday, June 20, 2014

When You are Engulfed in Flames

Title: When you are Engulfed in Flames
Author: David Sedaris
Call Number:  PS3569.E314 W48 2008
Location: 2nd Floor Arts and Humanities
Rating: Highly Recommended
Book Review: This is the first book of David Sedaris' that I have read and I must say I plan to read more. This book consists of various humorous stories that were highly entertaining; a great casual read for anyone looking for something to lighten their day.
Submitted By: Jessica Bower 
Department: Leatherby Libraries
Status: Staff 

2 comments:

  1. I agree Jessica, this was the first Sedaris book I read and I was hooked. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book!! But I love all Sedaris so I'm sort of bias :)

    ReplyDelete